Determine your status. Are you an Exchange or Independent Student?
Apply to Tecnológico de Monterrey by fulfilling the requirements according to your status.
- Your home institution will need to nominate you for the academic level and term you're applying to.
- Once your nomination is confirmed you will receive an email with the online application form to fulfill. In this application select EXCHANGE.
- In the application you will need to upload the following document:
- Copy of your passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
- Be an active student.
- Fulfill the Online application, select INDEPENDENT. Click here to access the application form.
- In the application you will need to upload the following documents:
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Academic Transcript or Proof of studies no more than 6 months old with grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Recommendation Letter.
- First tuition payment, in order to receive your acceptance letter.
- Online fee of $1,400 MX (non-refundable fee).
*Remember enrolling as an independent student means that you will pay tuition directly to Tecnológico de Monterrey.
Once you submit your application we may request additional documents or information.
Please have in mind that for some specific academic programs such as internships and research projects, among others, you will need to follow a separate evaluation process to be considered as a candidate.
You must have an international medical insurance that covers specific amounts and the period you will be studying at Tecnológico de Monterrey.
You must have a valid student visa for the academic period in question. Please review the following link in order to learn more https://www.gob.mx/inm
After your admission, you will be contacted by the international office from the campus you are registered in with more information related to your arrival, course selection, and housing application, among other important considerations you need to have in mind.
If you are applying for some type of scholarship in your country, you must take into account that it will not be possible to have your letter of acceptance until you have completed all the requirements indicated on this page and be admitted to Tecnológico de Monterrey. Giving you a final answer takes some time, so we ask you to start this process in advance.