INSIGHTS TO LOVE MEXICO
COURSE BEGINS JULY 1ST 2019.Students will develop a marketing plan and will model an ideal customer profile for a product or service of the tourism sector. By working in multicultural settings they will exercise their leadership skill while developing a global perspective.
Conferences with experts
4 SPEND / WEEKS
TRAVELING AROUND MEXICO
From July 1st to July 26th
i Summer Mx: Insights to love Mexico is a program designed for international students interested in discovering their marketing potential and advancing their professional competencies in a unique and experiential way. Who love traveling and learning about new cultures.
Students will discover four of the most iconic states in Mexico, visit the capital Mexico City, enjoy the colonial city of Querétaro, go the amazing Guadalajara, walk through historic places at Puebla and make everlasting memories in beautiful places like Puerto Vallarta and San Miguel de Allende.
The Querétaro campus is the fourth largest in the country with more than 7000 students, 55 % of which come from other states and more than 400 international students of different nationalities are welcomed every year. Querétaro is located in the heart of México, just a 2-hour drive away from Mexico City. Its great location, modern infrastructure, and excellent diversity of people, food and touristic places makes the state one of the best destinations to visit. Querétaro is one of the safest, innovative, and state-of-the-art sectores in industrial production, education, and technology.
Campus Puebla, located in one of the best districts of the city, opened its doors in 2003. On 25 hectares, you find 4 buildings with classrooms, offices, and the Convention Center and Technology Park. All facilities are equipped with state of the art technology. Additionally, there are two auditoriums, a cafeteria, a library, a copy shop, work and study areas, and 7 laboratories. Furthemore, we put at your disposal, a modern gymnasium with dresssing rooms, showers, lockers and ample sports fields for soccer, basketball, volleyball and tennis.
The Guadalajara Campus opened its doors in August 1991, in an area of almost forty hectares located west of the metropolitan aerea, in the municipality of Zapopan. Over time this campus has and continues to develop its facilities to become the second most relevante campus, after the mother campus in Monterrey, and one of the most modern in the Tec system. Guadalajara is considered a capital of culture, being home of the well know Mexican icons such as mariachi, tequila, and charrería. All recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO.
Located west ot Mexico City, and designed by the world-famous architect Ricardo Legorreta, Santa Fe campus was built in 2001 and is one of the newest among other 31 campuses of Tec de Monterrey throughout Mexico. Our campus is located in Santa Fe area, the newest commercial and residential neighborhood that has become the greatest economic activity center within the Mexican capital. Our priveleged location, close to charming cities like Cuernavaca and Puebla, allows students to travel and enjoy diverse experiences while living within the heart of the country.
During their program they will be accompanied by Tec de Monterrey professors and staff, making sure they study and work in a safe environment and they can fully enjoy the cultural and recreational activities of the program.
Students will learn and advance their skills taking two courses:
|Credits per class||3 credits||5 ECTS||8 Tec Units|
|Credit load||6 credits (two courses)||10 ECTS||16 Tec Units|
1. MT1003 Marketing and CreativityThe students will be familiar with the field of marketing and will be able to undestand the factors that affect companies and their environment. They will understand the evolution of marketing 1.00 until 4.00, creativity, information and market research systems, market segmentation, consumer buying behavior, commercial markets, product development strategies, prices, distribution and promotional mix. In addition, they have to build a marketing business plan to face all the discovered insights around Mexico's marketing tourism environment.
2. MT2006 Consumer BehaviorAt the end of this course the student should have a clearer perspective of consumer behavior, discovering marketing and inspiring insights in order to model consumption patterns under the new revolution perspectives 4.0. The students will build their competencies being more society empathic, enthusiastic, curious from themselves and the people who live around. Structuring the information obtained in a significant rheorical frame, in which concepts and theories deriving from psychology, sociology and anthropology need to be applied critically.
FEES AND TUITION
$3600 USD for independent students.
and $1600 USD for exchange* students.
*Nominated by partner institution.
May 24th 2019
This program includes:
- Full transportation from Monday to Saturday, for all the activities in the program, and between cities
- Daily breakfast (except for saturdays)
- Tickets and entrances for all visits, trips and activities included in the program
- Student Kit
Every Sunday, on each campus we have an special trip to enjoy local attractions. These trips are not included in the program fee but all of them are included in the price of the Puerto Vallarta Trip.
$400 USD all inclusive
Your students will find this coastal town framed by the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental of Jalisco and the immense Mexican Pacific. This fascinating tourist destination with, it's red roofs, golden sunsets, and cobbled streets, possesses everything that makes for an incredible vacation: beautiful beaches, leading hotels and a variety of restaurants and activities.
|WEEK 1 JULY 1ST - 5TH||CAMPUS MEXICO CITY||SUNDAY 6TH INTERCAMPUS TRANSPORTATION|
|WEEK 2 JULY 8TH - 12TH||CAMPUS PUEBLA||SUNDAY 14TH INTERCAMPUS TRANSPORTATION|
|WEEK 3 JULY 15TH - 19TH||CAMPUS QUERÉTARO||SUNDAY 21ST INTERCAMPUS TRANSPORTATION|
|WEEK 4 JULY 22ND - 26TH||CAMPUS GUADALAJARA||FRIDAY 26TH PUERTO VALLARTA TRIP|